The Hallmark Holiday is almost upon us, and to help you celebrate my lovely sponsor, Luxury Vibrators is offering one lucky winner the chance to win $100 to spend in their online boutique.
If you’re anything like me, you’re already wondering what you would spend your $100 on should you win. Though Luxury Vibrators do carry many premium brands, they also have a load of luxe products at prices that are easy on the pocket. You might be surprised at how much bang you can get for your buck. Check out the image below. From the $9 Tenga Lovers Egg to the $99 Liberator Jaz, each of the featured products cost less than $100!
If you’ve got your heart set on something specific, you can use your prize to save $100 on whatever it may be. Check out my faves in the picture below to see what’s on offer. With your $100 prize, you could pick up the world famous Doxy Wand for as little as $30. Or go really fancy and treat your loved one (or yourself, of course) to the stunning Persian Palm Lucrezia, just $110 after applying your winnings.
Whatever you choose to do with your prize, we hope you find something you love. Please note that this giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the USA only. Any entrants from outside of those countries will be disqualified. Social media accounts that show no interaction other than giveaway sharing will also be disqualified.
Please read these terms & conditions carefully!
- All entrants must be over the age of 18
- $100 prize can be used to purchase products from Luxury Vibrators in part or in full, and selected products will only be posted to Canada or the USA. Please check you’re eligible to enter before doing so.
- Please ensure that sex toys are legal in your state before entering.
- Neither Scandarella nor the company providing the prize will be liable for customs fees, losses, or redelivery costs should they occur.
- Winner will be drawn at random and emailed, they will then have 48 hours to respond. If they fail to respond in that time, another winner will be selected.
- All prizes are brand new and offered in good faith. No liability will be accepted for any mischief you might do yourself during use.
- Prize is non-transferable
- There is no cash alternative