Well, folks, my favourite time of the year has finally rolled around, and I couldn’t be happier. Cold, dark nights are perfect for cuddling up beneath woolly blankets with the Fella while watching spooky movies or back to back episodes of The Walking Dead. Not only is that super cosy, but it also puts me in the ideal position for rubbing my butt against his crotch. Getting him hotter and hotter until we end up snugglefucking on the sofa to a soundtrack of gurgling walkers and Maggie Rhee’s southern drawl.
Anyway, swiftly moving on from that…
My house is in the process of being Halloween’ed, my Christmas shopping is underway (well, the list writing is at least) and my blog review queue is fat and healthy. Yep, there’s still plenty to come before the close of the year thanks to the generosity of a bunch of awesome companies. I have some fab reviews lined up from the likes of We-Vibe, Liberator, E-Sim Systems and Diogol, and a whole lot more besides.
Like most sex-positive bloggers, I’m a great advocate of giving as well as receiving, so I’m kicking off what I hope will be a season of super giveaways with an awesome one from the lovely people at Forbidden Pleasures. They’re offering one lucky winner in the UK (sorry overseas folks – your time will come soon) the chance to win a £50 voucher to spend in their store.
Whether you’re a kinkster, a pegger, or a collector of pretty dildos, you’re bound to find something you love.
So check out the giveaway rules, get your entries in, and take yourself for a browse around Forbidden Pleasures’ site to have a think about what you’d buy if you won.
Please read these terms & conditions carefully!
- All entrants must be over 18
- Giveaway is open to entrants in the UK only
- Winner will be drawn at random and emailed. They will have 24 hours to respond. If they fail to respond in that time, another winner will be selected
- The prize is for a voucher of £50 that can be spent at Forbidden Pleasures only. You can use the £50 as part payment for a more expensive item if you wish
- Cost of delivery will be covered by Forbidden Pleasures
- Prizes are non-transferable
- There is no cash alternative